- USER INFORMATION
CONSTECNIA 3 SL, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for processing the personal information of the User and informs that this data will be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 Of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018, 5 of Desember (LOPDGDD), so the following treatment information is provided:
End of treatment: maintain a business relationship with the User. The operations planned for the treatment are:
- Sending commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes commercial communications possible. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related about their products and services, or of their collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached some promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal information.
- Perform statistical studies.
- Transmit orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available to them.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
Legal basis of the treatment: consent of the interested party.
Information retention criteria: shall be retained for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the end of treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, shall be removed with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudo-information or total destruction of information.
Communication of information: The information will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at all time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and suppression of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Mailing address: CONSTECNIA 3 SL. C/ Ventura Gassol, S/N – 43470 LA SELVA DEL CAMP (TARRAGONA)
Electronic address: email@example.com
- MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering information in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their information are necessary to attend to their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of information in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal information provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees to the users that their personal information will not be transferred in any case to others persons, and that whenever it makes any kind of transfer of personal information, users will first be asked for express, informed and unequivocal consent. All information requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that all data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be fully adjusted to their needs.
- SECURITY MEASURES
- That in accordance with the provisions in force in the protection of personal information, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the regulations GDPR for the treatment of personal information of their responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE person guarantees that he has implemented adequate technical and organizational policies to implement the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information to exercise them.