Due to the entry into force of the relevant amendment to the “Information Society Services Act” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that Use dispensable cookies, before it navigates through them.
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a correct operation of the site.
By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as preferences for the display of the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest him, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY NORMS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytic cookies and advertising and affiliation, except for those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services Expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
About the types of cookies, there are five major groups:
Analytic cookies: collect information about the use of the website.
- Social Cookies: those that are necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate Cookies: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation agreement (affiliation companies).
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: collect information about user preferences and choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: these are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
• PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the identifier of the session. It closes the browser.
• _lang: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the language of the session. It closes the browser.
• ac_cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. Expires in 1 year since the last update.
• _ga: Google Analytics Universal cookie that enables the official to control unique visits. The first time a user enters the website through a browser will install this cookie. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the case that the user changes the browser, will be considered another user. Expires at 2 years since the last update.
• _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to limit the request speed – the limitation of data collection in High Traffic Sites. Expires at 10 minutes.
• _gid: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users. Expires at 24 hours.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES HOW TO DELETE THE NAVIGATOR COOKIES
1. Select the Tools icon.
- Click Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Options.
- In the “Privacy” section, click Content Settings.
• Delete cookies: Click on All cookies and site data…
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
- Click Delete browsing data (Empty Cache).
- Close and restart the browser.
For more information on Chrome click here:
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click the General tab.
3. In the “Scan history” section, click Delete scan history when exiting.
- Select Delete Files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.For more information on Internet Explorer click here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/kb/278835Firefox. Version 18
1. Select Firefox | Record | Clear recent history.
2. Next to “Details,” click the down arrow.
- Select the following checkboxes: Cookies, Cache, Active Logins.
4. Using the “Timeout to Erase” from the drop-down menu, select all.
5. Click Clear Now.
6. Close and restart the browser.You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences in the History section available under Tools> Options> Privacy.For more information on Firefox click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari / Edit icon | Restore Safari.
2. Select the following check boxes: Clear history, Delete all website data.
- Click Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.For more information on Safari click here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042Opera
Options – Advanced – Cookies.
Cookies control the way Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information on Opera click here: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Refer to the browser documentation you have installed.